Pages

5/19/12

The Feeling

I post this story after my heart touched when I watching the movie " Extremely Loud Incredibly Close". The kid was lost his father back on September 11 2001 the date which the tower World Trade Center was attacked
by terrorists. His dad was in the building attended a meeting with his clients while terrorists attacked on the tower by airplanes.

The four flights involved were:
  • American Airlines Flight 11: Left Boston's Logan Airport at 7:59 a.m. enroute to Los Angeles with a crew of 11 and 76 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the North Tower of the World Trade Center at 8:46 a.m.
  • United Airlines Flight 175: Left Logan Airport at 8:14 a.m. enroute to Los Angeles with a crew of nine and 51 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the South Tower of the World Trade Center at 9:03 a.m.
  • American Airlines Flight 77: Left Washington Dulles International Airport in Northern Virginia at 8:20 a.m. enroute to Los Angeles with a crew of six and 53 passengers, not including five hijackers. The hijackers flew the plane into the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m.
  • United Airlines Flight 93: Left Newark International Airport at 8:42 a.m. enroute to San Francisco, with a crew of seven and 33 passengers, not including four hijackers. After the passengers revolted, the hijackers crashed the plane into the ground near Shanksville, Pennsylvania at 10:03 a.m.
Take a look..
     


  

  

Motive of attack is to provoke United State. You can read it more HERE. This attacked had kill 2996 people including the passengers of the airplane. There are many rumors of this attacked. Some said it is planned by America own self. I have no right to say who did this. But whoever did this is the cruel people and must be punished. They like an animal. Never think first before doing thing. But personally I believe the one that do this is _____. I have made research on this attacked watching all the videos that upload into YouTube also reading the article and response from the public not the BBC or CNN because I'm afraid that they manipulated the videos and the information as well. I can't tell who did this because I scared that well you know what happen. But I believe in my heart. And I believe my heart's made a decision 80% correct.

Ok back to our story, if you not watch this movie yet you can download it from the websites ganool or you can buy the CD as well. It is an amazing story. Look I'm a man but my heart was touching when i watched this movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment