Pages

3/23/11

Justin Bieber says he might move back to Canada


Singers Justin Bieber, left, and Usher perform onstage during the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards,  Feb. 13, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Justin Bieber wants to move back to Canada.
The 16-year-old singing sensation is currently looking to buy his first home and although he enjoys living in Atlanta, Georgia, at the moment, he would love to buy a property in his homeland.
He said: “I have a lot of friends in Atlanta now but I think I might move back to Canada.”
The ‘Baby’ hitmaker is worth an estimated $100 million and he admits he has to hire people to keep track of his money.
Asked how he looks after his fortune, he said: “I have a business manager.”
Justin lost out on a Grammy Award for Best New Artist to Esperanza Spalding on Sunday and though he was disappointed not to win, the teenager says his defeat makes him want to work harder.
He told MTV News: “I had no clue what was going to happen. I worked really hard these past few years and you know, I’m not going to lie, I was disappointed. But, you know, I’m gonna come back next year and we’ll take a few home.
“I’m inspired to work harder than I did last year. It’s going to be hard, but I’m going to try. Bieber fans, don’t get too upset. Be happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment